The pictures on the honorary certificate issued by the Jewish Women’s Association of Pest, founded in 1866, refer to the activity of the association. In the middle of the picture the first building of the association’s girl orphanage can be seen, where 12 young girls were raised at the expense and supervision of the women’s association at the time of issuing the certificate. Female figures on the right and left of the building symbolize the other charity places of the women’s association. The woman distributing apples refers to the catering home of the poor, where thirty poor people received lunch each day, regardless of religious affiliation. The other female figure, surrounded by young mothers and children, holds a linen cloth (trousseau) in her hand, because at this time the aid for mothers with newborns were distributed in nature. Antal Fochs gave major donation in memory of his mother and received an honorary membership certificate signed by Marie Gottesmann, Johanna Bischitz, and the secretary of the women’s association Mr. Buchsbaum.